At dmca we love Xero!
What is Xero?
Xero is an online (cloud) accounting system which is revolutionising the accounting software industry.
Xero is designed to grow with your business and has a solution for sole traders, through to multi-site premises to multi-currency businesses.
Being in the cloud allows you to review or prepare your accounts anywhere, anytime on any device, including smartphones, iPads and tablets.
Anthony from Roe’s Financial Services shares how Xero has helped his business.
Business benefits of using Xero
- Automatic Bank Feed: This feature allows us to link your bank accounts, loans and credit cards to Xero, removing the time consuming task of entering data. Imagine how much time this can save!
- No installation, upgrades or maintenance: because Xero is internet based, unlike traditional software, Xero automatically updates with any new features, tax rates etc at no additional cost.
- Access from Anywhere: Our clients love this feature. Gone are the days of being tied to the desk. Xero can be accessed from any internet enabled device. You can even prepare invoices at the job site!
- User Friendly: Xero is designed to be user friendly with no accounting background required. The help functionality in Xero is state of the art with the ability to contact dmca directly through the software with any queries you may have.
- Add-on Solutions: Xero integrates with hundreds of other cloud solution such as job and workflow solutions, point of sale, payment providers, client relationship management (CRM) systems, enabling you business processes to run more efficiently.
Our clients trust Xero Cloud Accounting. Will you?
Enquire now using the form at the bottom of this page, we’d love to help you on your journey to bookwork freedom!