Are you a school leaver, interested in a career in the accounting and financial advice sector? Apply now to kickstart your career with dmca!
- Modern offices on city fringe opposite South Parklands
- Full-time position
- Enjoy initiatives such as flexible working hours and a Personal Career Development Plan.
dmca is a continually growing business advisory and financial planning firm established over 35 years ago. With modern fully refurbished office space on the city fringe opposite the South Parklands at Dulwich and utilising cloud-based technologies, the firm prides itself on being at the forefront of the industry.
dmca specialises in providing tax, accounting and business improvement solutions to a range of SME clients and has a financial planning division to meet the wealth management needs of business clients and family groups.
dmca’s point of difference is the great relationships developed with clients, the team and the community. Strong personal relationships are the foundation of the business. dmca’s vision is ‘to… guide and inspire people to achieve lifelong success’ and is achieved through living their values of Adaptability, Leadership, Collaboration and Empathy.
With focus on attracting the best people into the business dmca have implemented many employer of choice initiatives to reward their team for excellence. These initiatives include flexible working hours, a Personal Career Development Plan, and an established Health & Wellbeing Program.
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
Reporting to the Client Services Administrator, the Administration Assistant is responsible for providing outstanding service in building and maintaining strong client relationships, providing administrative services to the Team and Directors as per the key role responsibilities outlined below and as otherwise required.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail – distributing to client managers and actioning based on instructions provided (emailing, posting, filing etc.)
- Monitor and purchase supplies for outgoing mail
- Arrange lunches for meetings
- Organise monthly team massages & liaise with masseuse
- Schedule team members birthday celebrations
- Monitor and order office stationery supplies (Officeworks)
- Set up & daily maintenance of coffee machine
- Monitor and maintain kitchen supplies (Coles online ordering)
- Processing ATO Notices of Assessments
- Enter disbursements into Xero Practice Manager
- General scanning and filing of documents
- Monitor ATO portal for client notices sent electronically
- Creating minute books for permanent files
- Organising regular coffee machine service (12 monthly)
- Client additions & deletions
- Preparing Group Structure Diagrams using Lucid Draw or Excel
- Monitoring electronic mailbox and saving relevant tax documentation received
- Investment registry updates
- Booking adviser meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Collating reports for client meetings
- Assisting with collation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Assisting with completion of investment application forms for clients
- Electronic filing of client information generally
- Supporting team members with other administration tasks from time to time as required
‘What you look like’ and need to demonstrate to be successful’.
- Outstanding attitude towards client service and relationships
- Computer fluency including exposure to cloud based applications and proficiency with the suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to interpret and follow established policies and procedures
- Organised, with the ability to manage your own priorities and committed to meeting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and takes responsibility in both technical and presentation of work
- Personable, with professional presentation and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a flexible and positive “can-do” attitude, and an ability to focus on the big picture
- Solutions focused and have a demonstrated ability of finding a way to achieve the desired end result in any situation
- Ability to work largely independently on tasks maintaining a high standard of quality and initiative
- An ability to thrive in an environment of change and support our team ethos.
- Committed to professional growth and enjoy a challenge.
- Experience in a similar role, or a customer service environment will be highly regarded
What can the Company offer?
dmca values the contribution of team members, and provides a number of ‘employer of choice’ benefits including:-
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours.
- Modern city fringe location.
- High Performance Coaching Program including a personal career development plan for long term career progression and development.
- Regular training and professional development.
- Fun, team environment with casual Friday’s, social club and other team incentives.
- Health and Wellbeing program, supporting a positive work/life balance.
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, please click the apply now button and submit your application by providing a cover letter which highlights your experience relevant to the areas covered under ‘What You Look Like’ along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document), and answer the screening confirmation questions relevant to this position. (please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the application process).
For more information, you may contact Kylie on 0402 337455.
To note, we will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system. If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks please check your junk mail first prior to contacting us directly.
Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client. The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.
Dulwich 5065 SA